Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New SuperFigs Delayed

It pains me to report that we'll have to delay the release of the new SuperFig codes until sometime next year. The harsh realities of the bad economy are limiting our ability to get the final master and production molds made in a timely fashion. If anything changes on this front, I'll let folks know via the blog.

At the risk of sounding desperate, I will say that one of the best ways to insure that we make the new figures a reality is to buy from the existing line. So if you've got some money budgeted for miniature purchases, do consider investing in some SuperFigs. In the meantime, I am working on SuperSystem 3rd ed., and that will hopefully see the light of day by the end of this year.

On a cheerier note, I picked up some of the new AE-Bounty miniatures from Darkson Designs, and they are great! I hope to get them painted soon and show them off here. The game looks to be pretty solid as well, as a friend of mine demoed it at Gen Con.

As always, thanks for reading and following along!

Scott

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the delays. I just ordered a fresh batch of 15mm superfigs for my collection.
    Hope things improve for your company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I've been meaning to pick up some new henchmen, might be the right time next paycheck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, folks! Brighter days are ahead. This is only a delay. Disappointing, but only a delay!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's disappointing, there are some really nice minis in that lot. But at least we can look forward to them next year, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I think so. I just can't say when for sure.

    Thanks, John!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete