The rules I am working on for 15mm sci-fi are starting to coalesce nicely (or is that congeal?).
Kidding aside, I've decided to also include a skirmish rules set for 15mm in the same book. I figure the way we intend to do the basing, there should be the ability pop figures in and out of a movement/unit stand. This way players can switch to gritty skirmish inside ship bulkheads or in tight sewage tunnels.
I checked out some of the cool, Lazerburn old school sci-fi adventurers and pirates from http://www.15mm.co.uk/. Very neat stuff. At only .30p per figure, I ended up buying 11 figures. The total was $14 with shipping included. Not bad from UK to the U.S. I eagerly await the package!
I hope to get some more 15mm pics up soon. I've re-based some of my Garn on their own washers. The washers are about 17mm and the perfect size. Again, I'll post pics when I have them.
--Scott
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment