Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SuperSystem Layout Update

I've seen most of the pages for the layout of SuperSystem 3rd ed. and I am very excited! Dan the layout man is really doing an excellent job, and I think folks will be quite pleased.

In the meantime, I am churning away the revisions on the official SuperFig characters for the game. As I have said, that will be released as a separate PDF, and soon after David Lewis will have them up on his character generator at the SuperSystem Annex.

It's looking good for a mid-November release!

Also, work has resumed (albeit slowly) on the molds for the new SuperFigs. We may see them by year's end. Not sure yet. I think what will happen in 2010-2011 is that we may move toward releasing a bunch of SuperFigs in 15mm. This could be a mix of 15mm versions of existing figures and entirely 15mm SuperFigs. We'll see. It's early yet and things could fall through.

--Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment