Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guardians of the Galaxy Update

Just finished GotG #23 and it was excellent! Once again Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning deliver a stunning story, and I have to say that fill-in artist Wes Craig has grown on me. His "softer" style suits certain story types, and he's developed a better affinity for the characters.

Not to spoil anything, but this issue features the return of a certain purple-skinned mega-villain, and some not so long-lost Guardians. I know GotG does ok, but I urge those who have not tried it to do so, and thus ensure more great issues to come!

Good stuff!

3 comments:

  1. I have always thought that the Superfigs line and associated game needed more cosmic characters.

    I have always been a fan of GoTG, GLC, ROM, Silver Surfer and even groups like the Nova Corps and LEgion of Super Heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, more cosmic SuperFigs would be great. We do have some in the pipeline, just waiting for the opportunity to get them into production.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever think of doing a Superfigs version of the Nova Corps or GLC? Various aliens and humanoids in a similar uniform, though if you go the GLC route there doesn't seem to be any standard uniform.

    ReplyDelete