Wednesday, May 12, 2010

GWI: Twanax Sneak Peek

The Ferreen are one of the two initial alien factions in Galactic War I. They don't use walkers, and they only possess one type of hover tank, but they do have savage allies like the Twanax!

These bestial brawlers attack in units 20 strong, broken into fireteams of 4 Twanax minded by a single War-Orb. Their savage power allows them to assault enemy infantry and armor with equal effectiveness.









Here are some size comparison shots for the brawny brutes:





Still more previews later this week, or possibly this weekend!

--Scott

5 comments:

  1. Dude! Quit "torturing" me with these awesome figs that I can't buy yet! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are going to be so useful for so many things.

    15mm Wendigo anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely. Great for menacing colonists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freakin' cool, I'm so painting these up as Attack Yeti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And again, handy for tiny space aliens for us 28mm gamers. Fancy.

    ReplyDelete