Friday, June 11, 2010

Old PC Art

Cleaning out some files in my basement, I came across a cache of old character sheets from various games. I decided to scan a few of them to show off some of the great artwork my players used to do to visualize their characters. Today's offerings come from my GURPS 2nd ed. phase, circa 1995 - 1998. At this time I ran both GURPS Conan (still one of the best game supplements ever) and GURPS Shadowrun (my own homebrew conversion).

This first scan is the back of my friend Matt's sheet from the GURPS SR game; he had a great character named Hack Janson, who was a Rigger (drone and vehicle specialist):





Note the little in-game notes Matt took. Very cool. I should make this dude into a miniature!


Next up we have three images from my GURPS Conan campaign, both from my buddy Shawne's Aesir Pit Fighter character. Note that Shawne is a crazy X-Men fan, and his mind never quite leaves his favorite Merry Mutants!









I have loads more of this stuff, and I will make it an occasional feature here. Sure brings back a lot of good memories!

--Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment