Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Reaper Ice Toad

Since he first showed up in stores last year, I have wanted to paint Reaper Miniatures' Ice Toad. My buddy Sky painted him up and showed him off last Sunday, pulling off a wonderful icy blue scheme that perfectly suits the model. I will share pics if Sky sends me some.

Anyway, there was one of these models left on the rack, so I snagged him, and decided I would go a different route. After all, Robert Frost did "hold with those who favor fire."











Here is a scale comparison shot with Malifaux's Myranda:



Later this week I may paint up some of OG's 15mm pirates, just for something completely different!

--Scott

5 comments:

  1. That miniature looks totally awesome. I'll have to snag one myself now. Nice paint job, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painted for fun or does it have a purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may use him as a proxy in Malifaux when Myranda wants to shape shift.

    ReplyDelete