Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reaper: Female Dark Dwarf

I am rounding out my 300 pt. Warlord force, and I decided to add another Dark Dwarf, but this time I added some spice with one of Reaper's female Duergar models.









All I have to do now is add an archer and I will be right around 300 pts. Then my buddy Charles can start stomping me with this Warlord crew!

--Scott

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I've gotta comment on this model: what's up with the helmet? This could be a cool mini if not for the flaring-out points on the side. The goblin looks great, and you did a nice paint job on the dwarf, but it still looks ridiculous. No wonder she has that look on her face - she must have seen herself in a mirror and wondered what chaos-tainted circus she was rejected from.

    Keep in mind, this is all my opinion, of course...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! Some people like the head-gear, and some do not! I don't mind it. Maybe you just don't like bald chicks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only the chick from the first Star Trek episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Persis Cambatta? Alas, she passed away some time ago. She was lovely.

    ReplyDelete