Sunday, November 7, 2010

Clix Re-purposed

Another re-purposed Heroclix to show off today. This time it's Killer Croc, re-painted to use as a big mutant for Dark Heresy.







Sorry for the slightly blurry pics. This guy did not want to focus!

Anyway, he'll make an excellent adversary for a group of DH Acolytes, and he can be used in a number of other games as well. Victorian horror comes to mind.

--Scott

4 comments:

  1. Makes me think of Mr. Hyde from Moore's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think it looks great. Any chance you could confirm the miniatures height?

    I work in 40mm and was just wondering if it could work for me.

    Tony
    http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony, I'll try to get a measure on him tonight and post pack here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Tony! He's about 34mm tall from the feet to the top of the head. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete