Friday, November 26, 2010

Hordes: Blackhide Wrastler

Managed to get this guy done in between servings of turkey!

This figure is massive, and at 6 pieces, went together well for a PP kit. I did not have to use any green stuff.














Here's a comp shot of the Wrastler with Barnabas:



Barnabas is no small model (that's a medium, 40mm base he's on), and as you can see, the Wrastler truly lives up to the Large Warbeast billing it gets.

Now I just need to wait to get a hold of the other figures that will comprise my 15 pt. force.

--Scott

5 comments:

  1. OK, that fig just went to being a must-have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely paint job. How long did it take you from clipping to varnish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Not counting time I just left him to sit drying, probably about 6 hours over 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsa. Is that a typical time? I'd forgotten how long painting can take (I've been out of the hobby some time). Your hard work certainly shows, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Not sure if the time is typical. I don't pay enough attention to these sorts of things. I am told by friends that I am fast painter/modeler. It all comes to inspiration and "want-to", if I lose steam on something, my productivity goes way down.

    ReplyDelete