Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hordes: Bloody Barnabas!

I've decided to build a new Hordes faction, starting small with a 15 pt. force. I am really liking the stuff for the Minions, and the Blindwater Congregation's croc models are awesome, so I selected Bloody Barnubus. He's got a feat that is easy to use, and a small but effective suite of four spells, and he can do major damage up close in melee.













Very little washing on this guy--I did a lot of layering and some blending with my Foundry 3-step colors. I plan to use the same method with all of the pieces in this force, since it will only be around 6 total models.

Next up, the Blackhide Wrastler large warbeast--and I do mean large!

--Scott

4 comments:

  1. What is the hood? Tan and khaki or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painted it with Wargames Foundry Rawhide, a 3-step paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foundry eh? Nice job. Not too many places selling ye old Foundry paints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try the Warstore. I have bought them there, and directly from Foundry.

    ReplyDelete