Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mage Knight Re-Paint: Wood Elemental

I've had this guy ready for a re-paint for months, so tonight I pulled him down from the "limbo" shelf and knocked him out. This is a great miniature from the Mage Knight line. I've long since lost his base, so I cannot accurately ID him. I'm hoping some keen-eyed reader will step in and do so!

Of course, this guy could be used in D&D, and he would work great in my SoBH Garden Party warband!

Anyway, here he is!









And here's a comp shot for scale:



Thanks for checking out the blog!

--Scott

6 comments:

  1. Holy cow! That's one great-looking mini. Hard to believe that it's a Mageknight fig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 of these for my Druid Warband in SoBH. Love it.

    Oh and BTW, love Robofire. Baron J and I have been running it through its paces and its a really fun way to do the giant robots genre. Great job. I'm working on a Heavy Gear version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments on RoboFire! I am working to add some generic unit examples to the rules now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work on the repaint! I always love the variety shown in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice re-paint :)
    It's a living elemental BTW

    ReplyDelete