Thursday, April 22, 2010

SBH Warband Challenge: Garden Party Done!

I got the basic 300 pts. for the Garden Party warband done last night! Here is the complete band:



And a closer shot:



And here are close-ups of the newcomers.

First, the Magic Mushroom:





Next, the Tanglewood Spirit (the replacement for the Goblin Hero):









Finally, the last two shrublings shown here with their fellows:



It's been fun! I really need to just play some games of SOBH to get a feel for these bands I've made. In the meantime, I may take a break from the backlog stuff to work on some WH 40K Kill Team stuff now. We shall see!

--Scott

3 comments:

  1. That's a really nice themed warband. Having made up a few SoBH warbands (with a couple in the pipeworks) I have to agree that working round a theme rather than a race is much more rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! A really unusual warband. They will have to face my Inuit at some point.

    ReplyDelete