Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mage Knight Re-Purposed

I've always maintained that there are a lot of great, usable figures left over from the CMG boom of the 2000's. Case in point, Mage Knight. This line is a treasure trove of great skirmish and role-play minis in 28mm, and some of the non-human figures are well suited for use in smaller scale games like HOTT. Today I'm showing off two MK figures from a recent batch I got on eBay. These are the Technomancer and the Khamsin Pistoleer. Both will make great NPC's for my Savage Worlds pulp game I am currently running.

Here's what I managed for re-paints on these figures:






























The Technomancer was converted by cutting the staff hand off at the wrist and adding a GW plastic hand with a techno bit in it. He'll also be useful for Dark Heresy.

I've got a lot of MK models sitting around waiting for re-purposing, and I will be sure to share more in future installments!

--Scott

2 comments: