Tuesday, April 6, 2010

They Came From My Backlog!!!

Sounds like a bad horror movie, but no, they're just a few figures I had languishing in my backlog. The first is a little seen, limited release figure from Pinnacle (the folks who did Deadlands and Hell On Earth, and who now do Savage Worlds). When they released Hell On Earth way back in 1998 or so, they had a special offer with a t-shirt and 4 - 6 limited edition miniatures. This is one of those minis, sculpted by the inimitable Bob Naismith!









The pics are a bit blurry, but in the game this figure is a gun-toting rad-mutant, and one of the "iconic" characters for the game. A very cool and dynamic figure that will work well as a PC in any number of Pulp or sci-fi games.

Next up, a lone Shield Drone from the SuperFigs line. This little guys was just sitting in a pile of stuff on my painting desk and I had a spare half hour on Saturday, so I whipped him out and voila, instant automaton companion!









--Scott

2 comments:

  1. Scott, you really need to enable a labels list at the side of the blog, methinks!

    I notice the labels at the end of the pots(s), but no central list of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll explore doing that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete