Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Thing in the Woods!

Reaper makes a lot of great monsters, but this werewolf-type from the talented hands of Ben Seins has to be one of my favorites. I painted him using a couple of Foundry paints, and the excellent musculature on the mini provided a perfect guide.

I'd love to use him in some gritty, Medieval skirmish games, or some Mordheim-like scenarios as a foe for a single warband of desperate hunters.





I mounted him on a Flames of War base because of his long pose, and I like the look it creates.

Thanks for checking out the blog!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. He looks great! Have you checked out Song of Blades & Heroes? It's the go-to skirmish game for my local group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have--check my labels on the sidebar for some samples of my SoBaH bands. I like them quite a bit too!

    ReplyDelete