Monday, March 7, 2011

Warhammer 40K: Kroot Load-beast

Every now and then I pull out my Kroot and work on them some more. This past week I converted a Star Wars Reek to use as a Great Gnarloc proxy. The official Forgeworld Great Gnarlocs are cool, but they're not tough enough to justify my spending $90 a piece on them.

I went this route instead!









I simply added some equipment attached to a band of green stuff! Easy and effective!

Thanks for checking out the blog!

--Scott

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic fix and idea. I might have to add a few of these guys to my Kroot forces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the British pound down a bit against the dollar, the Great Gnarloc is probably more like 80 bucks. That makes it MUCH more affordable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an inspired idea, i'm going to go to the car boot sale on Sunday and see if i can get one !!!!!

    ReplyDelete