Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Warmachine: Wroughthammer Rockram Ready!

I managed to get one of my Warjacks done. I am quite happy with my method on these pieces, and ended up using more Rawhide color than I originally planned, but it's working out quite well, I think. Here's the results so far!











And a group shot for scale and color matching:



I'd like to polish off the Forge Guard this week; that would be four more of the hammer-wielding dudes pictured above. Maybe I can also sneak in another 'Jack--we'll see!

Thanks for checking out the blog!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. Scott,

    The warjack looks great. I love the color scheme. My only suggestion might be to see if you want to paint on some "battle scars" in the form of metal showing through the worn out paint. You may not want that look for these models, but if you do, I'm sure that Sky can help you out with the details.

    If I ever get around to painting my Warmachine stuff, I hope it's half as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jan! I know you would do a great job! Building them is half the battle!

    ReplyDelete