Sunday, June 19, 2011

Building A Street Scene--Ad Hoc Vehicles

I've been wondering if I can get away with using certain MechWarrior Dark Vehicles for 15mm sci-fi. I need some civilian type runabouts for the street scenes for the Blasters & Bulkheads interiors. I had this old MWDA hover tank sitting around, so I tore the cannon off of it and re-based it. Here's the result:



I imagine the pilots would scrunch up in either pod, or perhaps be in a supine position with a HUD to guide them.



The open "deck" in the center would be ideal for strapping down cargo, or even passengers for low-speed jaunts.

Thanks for checking out the blog!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. All this stuff is getting me really keen on your Blasters and Bulkheads game.. It's right up my alley. The new Essence wielder minis are fantastic, (and I'm very pleased to see the departure of the domed bases.) and will be bought as soon as they are released!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I concur Blasters and Bulkheads is high on our to do list once everything comes out.

    ReplyDelete