Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Note On The Old SuperFigs Site

Just a quick note to let folks know that I have stopped supporting the old SuperFigs (fourcolorfigs.com) site.

I never did sell product there, and I did not regularly update it or add new content to it. I simply decided that continuing to pay the hosting and domain fees was not in my best interest. All of the images of the SuperFigs from that site, and more, still reside on the Old Glory 25's web site. There's a perpetual link to this in the Shameless Commerce section of this blog in the left corner.

Content and support for the SuperSystem game can always be found at David Lewis' excellent SuperSystem Annex, and on the SuperFigs Yahoo Group. I'll add links for these to the Favorite Links section on the sidebar.

If we do get some new SuperFigs made, I'll announce it here, and interested parties can go there to purchase them.

Thanks!

--Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment