Four-Color Figures Returns!
Man! Those look super-cool! Gotta get me some.
One of the best things is you could get the set and come up with 13 completely different robots than the ones I built. The head and arm variants provide a lot of variety.
They would fit in nicely in a Supersystem game of rival mad/evil genius professor-types battling it out!
Wallet opens, cash flies out.....I have spent more $$ on Blue Moon stuff in the last 24 months than all the other companies combined.Thanks for keeping up to date Scott.And thanks for the GWWI rules.
Man! Those look super-cool! Gotta get me some.
ReplyDeleteOne of the best things is you could get the set and come up with 13 completely different robots than the ones I built. The head and arm variants provide a lot of variety.
ReplyDeleteThey would fit in nicely in a Supersystem game of rival mad/evil genius professor-types battling it out!
ReplyDeleteWallet opens, cash flies out.....
ReplyDeleteI have spent more $$ on Blue Moon stuff in the last 24 months than all the other companies combined.
Thanks for keeping up to date Scott.
And thanks for the GWWI rules.