Four-Color Figures Returns!
I really wish I could play in your underhive campaign. Maybe my old DH character could make a cameo? Love the figure, he really fits the part.
The face makes me think of Troma's Toxic Avenger!
Joe, I am sure Dan could fit you in if the timing works with one of your visits state-side. Scott, he also reminds of the dude from The Hills Have Eyes, and from Midnight Oil, that Aussie band from the late 1980s and early 1990s. --Scott
I really wish I could play in your underhive campaign. Maybe my old DH character could make a cameo?
ReplyDeleteLove the figure, he really fits the part.
The face makes me think of Troma's Toxic Avenger!
ReplyDeleteJoe, I am sure Dan could fit you in if the timing works with one of your visits state-side.
ReplyDeleteScott, he also reminds of the dude from The Hills Have Eyes, and from Midnight Oil, that Aussie band from the late 1980s and early 1990s.
--Scott