Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ITEN 2.0 Released!

The Forge of War Group (including your own humble blogger) have finished In the Emperor's Name 2.0, and lead author and chief rules wrangler Craig Cartmell has released the rules on his blog.

Here's the new cover contributed by Joe Urban:



Can't wait to give the official revised rules a shot this weekend!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

5 comments:

  1. As soon as The Recruits convention is over, I am feeling a hankering to do Epic, and ITEN. I haven't done GW in a while, but I am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are revising the rules faster than we can play them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this 2.0 version should be left to breathe for a while.

    More stuff will likely be submitted on the Yahoo group, but that would be placed in a 3.0 version that likely won't appear until sometime next year, or even longer.

    So the rapid revisions are done for now.

    --Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad they changed the Marine Grit from 2+ to 3+. In my play tests they were too unstoppable.
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that cover! I might see if I can get the Cardiff crew to play these rules soon. Might be just what we need to get us away from Malifaux for a while.

    ReplyDelete