Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Horror Mini-Projects

I don't really feel like focusing on any rules-related projects this week, and I am not feeling the 15mm stuff right now, so I decided to try my hand at two mini-horror pieces in honor of the imminent Halloween holiday.

First up, I dug out my old Wizards of the Coast D&D 25th Anniversary floating vampire! I painted this guy way back in 1999, and I have been meaning to re-base and re-paint him. Here is what he looks like now:





And next up, a Dreamblade pre-painted Knight of the Autumn Gate:



Not sure what I am going to do with him, but I have now sawed him off of his goofy base, and re-based him and the Vampire onto washers. We'll see where this takes me in the next post!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

4 comments:

  1. I remember when you painted that vampire the first time. Man, am I getting old...

    And the Dreamblade fig is ripe for a re-paint. Dreamblade produced a lot of really nice sculpts, many of which could easily be used in a pulp/horror/C'thulhu game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I keep looking at the new, 25th Anniversary edition, leather bound Cthulhu rules--and me without a set in my collection right now!

    Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we need a battle report when this Halloween game happens!

    ReplyDelete