Thursday, November 24, 2011

Strange Aeons: Getting to the Fight!

I understand that Strange Aeons does not have detailed vehicle rules; that's fine. We're not after a rules set for crash derby or drag racing, but when I build a force, I like to build a story around them. I figure my Threshold Agents get to the scene of cult activity in a junky looking truck that conceals their true nature.

A while back I picked up an old toy, added some Sloppy Jalopy wheels to it, and then painted it for gaming. This truck will make a perfect vehicle and terrain piece for our SA games!







Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. Super cool truck. I like all the imagination you are putting into your force.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Just got my rules, and they are awesome! I will post more about them soon. I am working on a 4th team member now, and the international flavor will continue!

    --Scott

    ReplyDelete