As I find myself adding more and more material to the book, I realize that to cover the genre adequately, I needed to expand the page count from 204 to 244 pages, so we're adjusting accordingly, and our Kickstarter goal will have to rise a bit too.
There's a risk in this, but also a reward if we succeed; the book becomes much more comprehensive. For example, with the extra room I can fit write-ups for Gnolls, some of my favorite dungeon fantasy foes!
To illustrate my point of their coolness, I just painted up the Reaper Bones Gnoll!
I'll show stats in a later post!
Next post, the book gets a logo!
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gnolls are my favorite creatures in D&D.
ReplyDelete-J
They're up there for me too. Secretly, I hope you guys just added 40 pages of gnolls.
DeleteWell, they'll also be a PC race in addition to being statted out as foes. With the 12 current PC races you should be able to build a nice little party of "monster" adventurers. And you can make your races too!
ReplyDelete--Scott
Sounds great. I say the more the merrier!
ReplyDelete