Shadowrun includes many metahuman types: Humans, Orks, Elves, Dwarves, and Trolls chief among them. Finding and making human sci-fi civilians is a cinch, but the other metatypes present a challenge. Today's post features a conversion I did using the body of a Star Wars Rodian Diplomat (Masters of the Force, Common) and the head of a D&D Miniatures Hobgoblin Impaler (Angelfire, Common).
I think it came off quite well, and I really like the look for the Streets of Mumbai.
I did not do any real re-painting on the conversion aside from a few touch-ups and the disguise of some green-stuff work.
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice conversion. He has a very nifty looking jacket
ReplyDeleteIndeed--all the rage in 2074!
ReplyDeleteHe has quite the arrogant air about him! Obviously part of the orkish 1%.
ReplyDeleteHah-hah! Yes, the way the head went on gives him the look of someone who would not give a shadowrunner the time of day. Unless they were saving him from imminent death!
ReplyDelete