Friday, October 26, 2012

Shadowrun: A Portly Ork Ganger

It seems like the materials I have available keep leading me to Ork conversions for Shadowrun.  Case in point, the Star Wars Gran Raider (Clone Strike, Common) and the Spell-touched Hobgoblin Zombie (Deathknell, Common).  I took the head from the Hobgoblin and added it to the nicely characterful and dumpy body of the Gran, and I had another Ork Ganger!

Check it out!

I also ditched the floppy plastic knife and replaced it with a better one from an IG bit.

The blue pants give him a dash of color.

I had to fill in the Hobgoblin's empty eye sockets with some green stuff.

So yeah, this guy is ready for some Clockwork Orange level mayhem, Shadowrun style!  That is, until Hasti busts him up with his Killing Hands!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like it very much. Looks like he's been work down in the space docks as a loader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Not every ork can have a super-physique like Hasti's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really inspiring me to start ripping up my old SW pre-painted miniatures and having my Doctor Frankenstein-way with them.

    ReplyDelete