Monday, October 8, 2012

Shadowrun: Sci-Fi Civilian

Andrew ran a great, super-intense session of our Shadowrun campaign Saturday night and we all had a blast!  The company we'd been doing some running for suffered a "Hostile Takeover" from none other than Saeder-Krupp, the megacorp run by the Great Dragon Lofwyr!  Anyway, the session inspired me to work on some more sci-fi civilians, so that's what I intend to focus on this week with the little free painting time I have.

I know I teased that I would show my character model off, but even though he's painted and looks great, I can't right now. I need to keep him under wraps for a little while. More on that later.

Anyway, I grabbed the box of older Judge Dredd plastics from Mongoose I had laying around and put one together sans weapons.  They make dandy sci-fi civvies!









I decided I wanted some loud, garish colors on this one.  He'll stand out in a crowd for sure!

Next up, re-purposing another Star Wars mini!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

4 comments:

  1. Nice work... :)
    Am I mistaking or I recognise a converted and repainted clix "Deadshot" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's a Clix Deadshot with an Old Glory Pathan tribesman head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice paintjob. Never seen these plastics before. Off to investigate further cheers for the heads up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! You'll find them dead cheap from various vendors. I recommend assembling them with superglue even though they're hard plastic. They are what you make of them, but for the price, I think you'll find them excellent!

    ReplyDelete