Continuing my exploration of the old Star Wars pre-painted miniature line, I decided to do a more thorough re-paint on the Human Scoundrel (Bounty Hunters, Common).
Nothing fancy on this one, I just replicated the base colors the character came with. Still, a nice miniature and the details took paint well.
I placed an order with Strikezone on eBay for more Star Wars pre-paints better geared toward conversions to sci-fi civilians, so we'll see how that goes!
--Scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's incredible how many things can be done with the starwars and clixs prepainted miniatures. I've used lots of them in the past to do my survivors in my Zombie games.
ReplyDeleteIf you want, I'll be happy to have you look in my blog (Progetto Z label) and you'll find some of my conversion/repaints and some advices in how to succesfully strip the models from paint (a side effect of the technique even allow to shrink the miniature a little, good to "rescale" it to true 28mm... ;) )
Cheers
http://gnotta.blogspot.it/
These SW repaints are great, Scott! I may have to track some down myself to feed Rocco's alien fixation.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'll have a look!
ReplyDeleteYes, these SW repaints are turning out well!
ReplyDeleteIts a nice stealthy looking pose as well. Nice repaint sir!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete