Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Another Weird Alien From 15mm.co,uk

Man, when it comes time to populate my crazy alien cantina, there is going to be a waiting list! The fine folks at 15mm.co.uk have provided me another great alien character! Check him out!

Thanks to his "hover-round" he can get anywhere!

I think I will go back in and add some color and details to the chair apparatus.



And there's more where this came from!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

4 comments:

  1. Nice job on that little floater :)

    Another of my first generation sculpts that I really like. I have done a variant on that fig that was sent off to 15mm.co.uk.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Scott.

    Eli is first rate at creating great new unique creatures for 15mm gaming.

    GBS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your collection is going to look like a bar scene from Star Wars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one! Eli IMHO definitely has the market cornered in providing weird and extremely desirable scifi creatures for we 15mm modelers.

    ReplyDelete