Monday, August 5, 2013

Alpha Strike: Exterminator Comp Shots

As promised, here are a few comp shots of the 65 ton Exterminator with some other 'Mechs.

Maelstrom looking crabby....


An indecent proposal from this Ostroc? 

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

6 comments:

  1. To be honest: I do not like the model, your paintjob however is excellent. I suppose I should check the Exterminators stats in Heavy Pro some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sander! The great thing about BattleTech is that there are so many choices in each weight class, you almost never have to field a model you don't like. While I like the Exterminator a lot, I can see why you might not dig its look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I really like the bases too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do these models such great credit Scott. Really impressive stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice stuff Scott, and you've been rekindling my boyhood interest in Battletech. How does Alpha Strike handle the Clan mechs? I hope they aren't as broken as in regular Battletech.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, guys! Brian, Clan 'Mechs are tough, but less impressive at this level when compared to the differences in regular BT.

    Once you get beyond the Clan Invasion era stats things really even out. Use the link on the left side of the blog to look at the Master Unit List, a lot of the stats are there.

    ReplyDelete