Just a quick post to urge folks to pick up the War of Kings crossover series from Marvel. Normally I am not one to go in for big crossover events, but WoK from Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning is awesome.
I do recommend the alternate cover by Ron Lim. Not sure what Lilandra is doing on that main cover at the above link, but whatever. Paul Pelletier and Rick Magyar do phenomenal work on the interiors of this gem. The Inhumans versus the Shi'ar Imperial Guard? Yeah, sign me up.
Scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grant Morrison did a great job with the Imperial Guard in his run on New X-Men. And Mr. Abnett really has a gift for these sorts of things, so, fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteSo far, so good. The crossovers in Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy will also be great, I think. Both books are also written by DnA.
ReplyDeleteS.