Thursday, October 15, 2009

15mm Sci-Fi Rebel Minis

I've been painting a lot of Skaven of late, and I wanted a break from that for a little while. It looks like I may be working on a 15mm sci-fi rules project soon, so I need to paint up some models to play-test with.

I've got plenty of singly based 15mm sci-fi stuff, but the rules I have in mind will allow you to move 3-8 man units around on 40mm bases. Here's my first test using some Rebel Minis Sahadeen.










I like the way the 5-man unit looks on the 40mm base. I'll need to paint up a few more before I can start any play-testing.

I've got some sci-fi lizardmen on the way from Khurasan. I'll likely mount them 3 to a base.

Sometimes switching scales like this can clean the palette and recharge the batteries. Let's hope!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. These looks awesome! They are kind of giving me a huge want-on. Can I say that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! Little men make me excited as well!

    S.

    ReplyDelete