Was checking to see how the GW1 rules were coming along. I've been eyeing the Mini's over at BMM and since I'm GA GA for your Chaos and Super System Rules, I'm chomping at the bit to get the Mini's and Rules.
Thanks, Robert! The front and back covers are done. We're waiting on interior artwork (14 pieces in all), getting some units painted for interior photography, and doing some final editing passes. I am hoping for early November. We shall see.
I'm really digging the Arlocks, looking good. It's nice to see a little more of the Ferreen too.
ReplyDeleteRobots? Preview on!
Digging most of the line I've seen. Some of these have a very solid Traveller look while others are nice for Star Frontiers type settings.
ReplyDeleteYes, let us see robots.
Very cool! Like this line alot!
ReplyDeleteNot sure if this has been asked before but when will these be released, and by whom?
ReplyDeleteAlso, are the riders/mounts one piece castings? I really like the mounts!
These are Blue Moon Manufacturing miniatures. Rider and mount are one casting. We hope to release the initial wave before the end of the summer.
ReplyDeleteHey Scott,
ReplyDeleteWas checking to see how the GW1 rules were coming along. I've been eyeing the Mini's over at BMM and since I'm GA GA for your Chaos and Super System Rules, I'm chomping at the bit to get the Mini's and Rules.
Thanks for all you do for the gaming community!
Thanks, Robert! The front and back covers are done. We're waiting on interior artwork (14 pieces in all), getting some units painted for interior photography, and doing some final editing passes. I am hoping for early November. We shall see.
ReplyDelete