I am making use of the great Army Painter sprays on this unit. Camo Green to be specific.
The Crab's potent, all-energy weapon mix of 2 Large Lasers, 1 Medium Laser, and 1 Small Laser make it an awesome guerrilla fighter, not needing re-supply. I plan to field a pair of them in the unit's command lance.
I'll show some of the other 'Mechs in this unit in subsequent posts.
--Scott
The Star League always made some of the weirdest looking Mechs! Great paint job!
ReplyDeleteNice photos too. Are using a standard lighting set-up with three diffused lights?
ReplyDeleteThanks! On the lighting, I use just standard fluorescent bulbs. My camera is quite old. I bought a newer one, but hated using it on minis, and went back to the old one.
ReplyDeleteSo sometimes it seems to take nice pics, as in this post, and other times, not so much!
Digital photography is one of life's great mysteries to me! Of course, I am so busy working on projects, that I never make time to read up on it.
Oh well!
Great work dude! If you get a chance to try to pick up some of the super large hex bases that GF9 makes (I think I can check on that for you) Ive been using them for my assault mechs as well as the stuff that wont quite fit on a normal base. Cant wait to see more by you!
ReplyDeleteI did get a large number of 31mm Hexes from GF9. I also got a bag of the plastic hexes from Chessex. They are quite nice.
ReplyDelete