As I mentioned in an earlier post, we're having a 500 pt. Doubles Campaign at our FLGS. I am running Skaven, and my partner is running Dark Elves; we're calling it the "Of Human Bondage" alliance (named after both races' tendency to take a lot of slaves).
Anyway, he's taking plenty of ranged killy stuff, so here is what I am bringing to the fray:
Hero
Snikrak (Chieftan, extra CC weapon)
Core
Clan Rats (39, shields, HW, Standard, Musician)
Special
Rat Ogres (6, plus 3 Pack-Masters)
This works out to 499 pts. Snikrak will go with the Clan Rats. I'll have pics later this week.
This will be the beginning of my Moulder-centric list, which for larger games will also include a Giant Rat unit numbering 60 models! I will also be fielding Plague Monks and the Doom Wheel.
--Scott
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment