Saturday, December 18, 2010

Off the Shelf: Old Glory Pathan Tribesmen

Ask me what I think the best Old Glory 25mm/28mm historical range is and I will tell you, without hesitation, the Northwest Frontier bags. Among them, the Pathan (Afghan) Tribesmen bags deliver superb quality for a great value.

About 18 months ago I painted a selection of OG Pathans for some NW Frontier gaming and I've busted them out to show off.


















Couple these wonderful models with excellent British and Sikh figures and you can run some rip-roaring battles at a nice price. These figures also scale well with Wargames Foundry's NW Frontier ranges.

--Scott

4 comments:

  1. Nicely painted! I've got a bag of these left unpainted, maybe I'll have to get those out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Love the minis, and they work for anything from Victorian to Pulp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still on the Foundatipon paints with the colorations? Some smooth blending on 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Those were painted with a mix of Foundry and Foundation paints, but mainly Foundry 3-steps, I think.

    ReplyDelete