These Luggers would be quite loyal to their Quar superiors, and the Quar in turn would develop a fondness for them.
I converted my first Lugger Automaton using one of Reaper's excellent Chronoscope robots.
Here's the results:
I was careful to give him plenty of Quar bits to carry around with him, including a spare firearm should one be needed!
Here's a comp shot or two:
And here are a few shots of the helmeted Quar fighter all by himself:
Finally, a neat shot of the Quar battle squad and their Lugger LT-1 discovering a dangerous Crab Droid lurking on the battlefield:
Hopefully, a few choice items I am waiting on will arrive over my short holiday break and I will have more stuff to show off. In the meantime, I still have to take some pics of those Gator Men I have been promising.
Thanks for checking out the blog!
--Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment