The other day I dipped into my box and pulled out this little gem, a Weaponer of Uranus from the Blue Moon Aliens and Spacemen range. I love these chunky, pineapple-headed dudes, and I thought I'd paint up this guy for use in my upcoming Steam-Opera games.
Here's a comp shot with another Blue Moon mini that I use for Gamma World:
The Uranian's flesh tone was achieved using my new Foundry Conker Brown 3-step. Very nice and easy to blend between steps.
Thanks for looking!
--Scott
A shoebox of unpainted figures? whats wrong with you? I have a least a bunker full :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I have tons of unpainted minis, but the shoebox contains abandoned projects, minis that have been primed and in some cases partially painted.
ReplyDeleteLooks like he'll fit right in with the steam opera :)
ReplyDelete"Realistic" is a relative term when dealing with aliens, even so I like his flesh-tones here much more than the samples up of the Blue Moon site. I always thought they were wearing helmets in the pic 'til I saw this, he looks great.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete