Monday, January 10, 2011

Chinatown Again!

I recently traded for some more Chinatown miniatures with my friend Rich from NY. Over this weekend I needed a break from the Warmachine merc painting so I grabbed this guy and slapped some paint on him:









And here's a comp shot with a WGF Shock Trooper for scale:



He'll work great in just about any sci-fi game, and there's plenty more where he came from!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Nice generic sci fi fig.

    Mate, any chance of a painting tutorial? I really like your colour selection and style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I would best describe my style as "organic", in that I often use what is to hand, change my methods based on the figure, and do other unconventional stuff.

    However, I'd be happy to try something like this at some point. I just need the right figure and the time to take in-process photos.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete