If anything, they're a tar-pit that when placed in the center of my lines, proves difficult to avoid!
In making the unit I used GW rats from every conceivable source, including Necromunda and some long OOP fantasy models (thanks, Lou!).
As impressive as they are, a bit of good cannon fire sends them packing! They are Skaven, after all!
Thanks for looking!
--Scott
Like the white rat in the center ... gives a visual center point that makes it more attractive than just bland browns and blacks.
ReplyDeleteThanks! He's a big, old, OOP GW metal rat.
ReplyDeleteLovely horde there - I love painting rats, I have a nice bunch of them with a Necromunda beastmaster wyrd :) I picked up a few of the IoB Skaven plastics a little while ago - It's hard to keep them at a warband level when GW are bringing out such nice new minis for them, and hobby folks like yourself are painting them so nicely!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Chris!
ReplyDelete