Today I'll show off the re-paint of a neat 4-legged, "Spider-Mech":
I re-based the model on a 45mm round from Gale Force-9. Great company--they'll custom cut any size bases for you in sturdy MDF.
Tomorrow I'll show off a heavy-hitting bipedal 'Mech!
Thanks for checking out the blog!
--Scott
Speaking of Goalsystem. Baron Von J and I are talking about doing a Post Apoc Goalsystem game.
ReplyDeleteAny thoughts? We know that powers from SS can be used like mutations, but I really want a randomized char gen like original Gamma and Mutant Future. Have you anything on a random generator for Supersystem. Like the way characters were rolled in Villains and Vigilantes. That would certainly work for this.
I never thought about random gen for GS games. I guess some chart would be in order?
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you guys come up with anything good!
Thanks!
If you don't care about balance (which Gamma World never did, as you could have worthless lump or a god at 1st level) a chart would be easy.
ReplyDeleteJust make a base line build, and go from there.
Now, I am interested about these mech rules, since SS already has some solid vehicle rules.
-J
PM me and I can send you what I have, Baron. They're a completely different game from SuperSystem. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOK, I'm stupid. How do I do that?
ReplyDelete-J
Got 'em.
ReplyDelete-J