Anyway, these rules will not be tied to a specific figure line. And they're playable in 28mm and 15mm scales. I intend to include some shots of miniatures in combat in cool, period terrain to jazz up the book's interiors. A lot of mythic lines exist, so I intend to feature (and credit) a few of them in the book. At least one company's figures will get special attention, and inclusion.
J.D. Lauck at Mega Miniatures was kind enough to send me a batch of his awesome mythic fantasy figures. These cross several of his company's lines of figures, and as I paint them up for the interior, I will include previews of them here. They're really dynamite figures and a great value.
First up, a figure I'll be using for the sorceress Circe.
You can find her on Mega's online store right here.
Next up, an Amazon archer:
She can be found the store right here.
Here's a comp shot of the two side by side:
I'll be showing off more Amazons, monsters, and mythic heroes as the week goes on. Sharing these will act as motivation for me to get them painted up so we can get the layout for the book squared away.
More to come!
--Scott
Awesome! Great job on the flesh. I have to pick out some figs and get a faction going so we can have a game.
ReplyDeleteThere's a lot available, and the rules will allow you to build almost anything from the myths.
ReplyDeleteThanks, BTW!
ReplyDeleteI can see really cool-looking skirmish forces like Foundry's and OG's gladiators. Also some War Gods stuff, and many others. You could probably throw in a GW figure or two!
ReplyDeleteCan't Wait to see the rules!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete