Monday, April 4, 2011

Someone Call the Guard...Dog!

One of the neat things about the land of Ferelden (in the world of the Dragon Age game) is the culture's reverence for dogs. They breed them in many varieties, and they're a big part of everyday life. I decided my City Guard needed some guard dogs to patrol with them, so I dug out one of my Gripping Beast Irish Wolf Hounds from the old Dark Ages backlog and painted him up.

A quick and easy paint job that will add a lot of character to a crew of city guardsmen!







And here's a shot of him with his "pack":



Thanks for checking out the blog!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. A "Gripping Fleece" dog? It must have cost a small fortune and been next to impossible to get. That is one company's miniatures that I don't miss completely giving up on.
    Nice dog, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's cool, and there is a second pose I will try to get painted this week.

    ReplyDelete