Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trollkin Skinner

I am a big fan of Solos in Privateer Press' games, Hordes and Warmachine. I like them because they're mostly a single model, usually fun to paint, and provide some interesting spark to round out a force.

Case in point, the Trollkin Skinner. From his coon-skin cap to his badass Bowie knife, the Skinner means business! He specializes in taking on warbeasts, so he'll prove less effective against Warmachine armies, but I don't care--he's cool! And that's all that matters to me!









Pretty much a stock paint job, but I saw no reason to deviate from PP's excellent example model.

Thanks for checking out the blog!

--Scott

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Joe! The coat was done using Foundry Peaty Brown (61A, 61B, 61C).

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the North American hunter/trapper influences on this mini. Really nice work on the paintjob.

    Just nominated your blog for a Stylish Blogger Award :) check out the most recent post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, thanks so much! It's nice to be recognized fo the hard (and sometimes not so hard) work I do!

    Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete