Incidentally, I was in correspondence with a regular reader of this blog, a fellow from outside the USA, and I was going to send him an extra copy of this guy I had laying around. Well, I lost his e-mail and address!
If you're "that guy", please e-mail again at srpyle AT gmail DOT com.
Sorry for being so scatter-brained!
--Scott
Great sculpt. Love how you painted his cloak!
ReplyDeleteVery nice I had all the Necromunda range and sold them off in the late 90's to a guy i worked with at the time and have lost touch with
ReplyDeleteMan do i regret it now.....
Lovely paintjob on him - I didn't know that his coat was so awesome - the paintwork really brings out the different textures!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I was the guy :) Hah! I'll email now sir!
Thanks, guys! I was not equal to the task of painting this mini back in 1996 when I got back into miniature painting after a long hiatus, but in 2009, I had the tools to at least do him justice.
ReplyDeleteHe's a great minis from a fun period in GW's long history.
--Scott
Eek, I fear that I would have massacred that cloak. Good thing you had the figure and not me!
ReplyDelete