I have a huge army of Dwarves already done, and I will show them off sometime soon, but I wanted to do a "bad guy" force to go along with them. I settled on Isengard. I plan to do the 24 Scouts, a unit of Warg Riders, and an Isengard Troll. beyond that, we'll see.
Anyway, here are some pics of my first two Uruk test models.
The paint jobs on the box cover are very dark, and I actually think you need a lot more skill to pull a paint job like that off--I went with a little more earth tones, a bit lighter.
I've got 22 more to go, so my method may evolve over time. These guys are also on the standard slots, as base size is pretty important in this game and I want them consistent with my other stuff.
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Very nice. I'm trying to get my LOTR Dwarves finished at some point. I just struggle to paint lots of the same thing
ReplyDeleteThanks! Just paint them 1 or 2 at a time. That helps.
DeleteSo nice. So shiny. Sooooo precious!
ReplyDelete