Friday, March 9, 2012

Reaper Fire Mage

The second member of my adventuring party stands complete! He's a really cool, non-Gandalf Reaper fire mage named Cadarius.








And here's a comp shot with the halfling thief:





In spite of all of his power and magical lore, he still cannot defeat the foe that is male-pattern baldness!

Alas! Still, this pair marks a nice start on the party. Now I need to head to the FLGS for a Fighter and a Cleric.

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

7 comments:

  1. Seconded, lovely Mini and a good paintjob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There should be more bald minis. I like this guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our friend Damian was pointing out that a preponderance of bald minis are either Duergar or mages of some kind. Weird.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure that he had some other colorful observations as well. And do top-knots count? They're not too uncommon in the miniatures world.

      Delete
  3. Looks great. Thief and a mage. Wonder which character is coming next :D

    ReplyDelete