Friday, June 29, 2012

BattleTech Hellhound!

I got the Hellhound (Conjurer) done for my "high-end" company of BattleMechs.  This is a Clan 'Mech that I simply liked the look of so much that I threw it into my 3085 era unit.  Same story for the Crimson Langur from a while back.

Here are some pics!




I've got a Pulverizer and a Grim Reaper also on the bench for this unit.  Not sure when I'lll get to them, but we'll see!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

7 comments:

  1. I'm rather fond of the crimson langur myself actually...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some really nice paint work. Most impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour scheme. How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I should clarify that. I know from an earlier post that you used the Foundry 3 paint system and used Foundry Slate grey for the grey. But what did you use for the yellow?

      The reason I'm asking is that I LOVE that colour scheme. My first 25th anniversary box set is sitting in the shop waiting to be collected and I plan on picking up a second soon. While I'm pretty certain that most of one box will be getting the Atrean Dragoon treatment, I've been stymied by a good colour scheme for the second box set, which will represent pirates and mercs. Basically what I'm saying is, I really like your colour scheme for these guys and want to nick it for my own use.

      I don't half go on sometimes.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your comments, Lead Legion! Yes, I did use Slate Gray for the gray areas. For the other color I used Foundry Rawhide. IMHO, these are two of the top 10 colors in Foundry's palette. I should add that I use the 3rd "up" (the "C" pot)very sparingly on these. I mix it sparingly with the "B" pot color to create the final highlight.

    At BT scale, a little highlighting goes a long way!

    Thanks!

    --Scott

    ReplyDelete